Ready Room    

Go Back   Ready Room > Main Category > In the News

Old 12-07-2012
Webmaster

Default From Billy L Meyers

FYI

Brook:

My name is William L. Myers and I have just completed another book, Marines, Medals and Vietnam.
The names of many Marine Corps helicopter pilots and crewman are found throughout the book. Among them are Richard Adams, Daniel Armstrong, Allan Bloom Dale Bredeson, Paul Bronson, Roger Cederholm, Jimmie Clouse, Herschel Dorsett, Richard Ely, Richard Hooton, Homer Jones, Stuart Kendall, Ramsey Myatt, Coy Overstreet, Benny Rinehart, Walter Sanders, Kenneth Slowey, Norm Ehlert, Al Kettering, Norm Mahalich, Robert Norton, Harry Ramsburg, Kenneth Reed, Terry Wilcox, Ronald Belknap, Bobby Abshire, Paul Albano, Larry Bailey, Franklin Bell, George Bondarewicz, John Bornemann, Stanley Brewczynski, William Buchanan, William Cummings, Joe Davis, Phillip Dennon, Richard Drury, Edward Dusman, John Enockson, Leo Farrell, Richard Harper, Richard Harrelson, Vincil Hazelbaker, John Hedger, Peter Janss, Charles Joyner, Norman Lafountaine, Gary Linick, Michael Martin, James Mayton, James McKayBen Meharg, Herbert Murff, Robert Naugle, Jimmy Noble, Eppie Ortiz, George Richey, Jim Rider, Jon Rittler, Joe Roberts, Kenneth Ross, Garry Ryan, Jerry Scurlock, Allen Shepherd, Robert Smith, James Spence, Shepard Spink, Luke Stephen, Frank Stodelmaier, William Storbeck, Marion Sturkey, Dale Tinsley, Michael Vicknus, David Warrick, Kenneth Wassan, Thomas Williams, Beasley Willis, Ronald Winter, Jim Perryman, Robert Walsh, Edward Baker, Robert Bracy, Raymond Duvall, Alfred Garrotto, Vincent Guinee, Lawrence Isham, Peter Jensen, Ellis Laitala, Gregory Lee, Marshall Morris, Richard Moser, Charles OlsonPeter Scaglione, Robert Sheehan, Walter Smith, Joel Vignere, Robert Willeumier, Donald Wilmot, Alexander Winters, David Ballentine, Christopher Bradley, Richard Gatchel, David Nazarian, Roy Reed, John Shoaff, Joseph Zutterman, Warren Cretney, Kermit Andrus, Mike Clausen, Dennis Grace, Thomas Heifner, Morton Landy, Walter Ledbetter, Steve Marinkovic, Peter Mazurak, John Mora, Paul Parker, Arthur Peckitt, Danny Shar, Ted Soliday, Donald Stueve, Steve Waltrip, Carroll Wright and many more on the medals lists.

The book is a collection of stories of Marines in combat in Vietnam. It is a softcover edition and is a quality work that sells for $25.00 plus $3.00 for postage and handling. I would prefer to sell the books directly from this address. Payment to me can be check, money order or PayPal (redoubt363@gmail.com). The book is also available on amazon.com. You may want to go there to see what the cover looks like and read what others have to say about Marines, Medals and Vietnam. The book may also be ordered from there.

You may also listen to an interview conducted on the website Stand at Ease about Marines, Medals and Vietnam, at http://standatease.org/node/74. One of the persons conducting the interview is James L. Johnson, Jr., a Marine who earned the Navy Cross during Operation Dewey Canyon in 1969.

I will inscribe each book as you desire. It is my hope that everyone whose name appears in the book will have a chance to read it. This book was written for Marines by a Marine. It is a good one that I am extremely proud of.

My first book, Honor the Warrior, was well received within the Marine Corps community. This one is similarly structured and contains 16 different stories. It also includes a much more comprehensive medals list which includes many Marines and Navy Corpsmen.
The book consists of 392 pages and includes 155 individual photographs of Marines and Corpsmen.

Semper Fidelis! Billy

William L. Myers
4715 Woodlawn Road
Maurice, Louisiana 70555
(337) 898-0191

redoubt@cox.net

http://standatease.org/sites/default.../episode34.mp3

Brook

Class 44 1965